Why is it so difficult for PhD holders to get plum state jobs?
Of the about 40 PhD applicants for a recent government opening, only one of them was shortlisted, alongside some folks with one degree.
By Babere Chacha and John Wahome | 2 months ago
Use of police officers to enforce child custody orders declared illegal
By Daniel Chege
- PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park