Arrest people behind theft of free primary education funds
While the actual number of learners in primary schools is 8.47 million, last year the figure had been inflated to nine million.
By Editorial | 4 days ago
Australian police warn Chinese students of 'virtual kidnap' scam
Some scammers tell victims to sever contact with family and friends, rent a hotel room and take pictures or video recordings of themselves blindfolded
Reuters | 8 months ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests