Liquor outlet under investigation after customer lost Sh300k in suspicious mobile money transfers
Detectives in Murang’a are investigating a man and his staff at a liquor outlet after a customer lost almost Sh300,000 in suspicious mobile money transfers.
By Boniface Gikandi | 28 days ago
Tips to stay safe when transferring money via online platforms
Money sent back home by Kenyans abroad continue to provide a stable source of foreign exchange for Kenya while supporting many households.
Sharon Kinyanjui | 11 months ago
Kimemia settles for engineer, Ruto picks 24-year-old woman
- What Ukambani Region stands to gain if Azimio wins August polls
- TIFA: Raila-Karua ticket more popular than Ruto-Rigathi pair
By David Njaaga
- Ukambani leaders fear Kalonzo exit may cost area Azimio goodies
- KANU reaffirms commitment to Azimio, to unite all member parties
- Siaya Gov. race: Charles Owino leaves Gumbo midway, returns to police service