INCORRECT: Kenya not ranked seventh in world for Covid-19 vaccination
Dr Mercy Mwangangi said the country was seventh “on the leaderboard of vaccination in the world, but data shows Kenya at position 120.
By Africa Check | 30 days ago
Midwives are a guarantee to high-quality delivery care
Kenya needs greater investments in midwifery for life-saving maternity care.
Dr Mercy Mwangangi and Dr Ademola Olajide | 1 month ago
Second dose of coronavirus vaccine to be delayed as shortage bites
Mwangangi noted that the government anticipates to get a delivery of more than 2.5 million doses next month out of a plan for over 3.5 million doses.
Jacinta Mutura | 1 month ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Man attends ‘his’ burial ceremony on leaving jail
By Anne Atieno
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Woman ‘happy’ after angry mob lynches her bloodthirsty son
- UoN sheds jobs, courses in step to cut costs as admissions dip