Hospitals face action for holding bodies over bills
MPs have summoned health stakeholders regarding the detention of patients and bodies by hospitals over medical bills.
By Moses Nyamori | 7 months ago
MPs fault hospitals for detaining patients, bodies over unpaid bills
MPs have summoned health stakeholders over increased cases of detention of patients and bodies by hospitals over medical bills.
Moses Nyamori | 7 months ago
Cate Waruguru: Be assured that I'll still be an MP in the next Parliament
By Betty Njeru
- An indecent proposal and a public rebuff
By Peter Kimani
- Serial shop lifter caught stealing maize flour again
- Two bright sisters fail to join Form One over lack of fees
By Marion Kithi
- Top KCPE triplets stranded as half term break nears
- Mudavadi: ICT ministry, CA have conspired to rig Raila in
By Brian Okoth