Mentally ill man left Kisumu home for work, hasn't returned
The family of David Omenda, 48, and a resident of Nyalenda Estate in Kisumu County, has been going through a traumatising moment for the last two months.
By Maureen Odiwuor | 4 years ago
Four-year-old still missing, four months after disappearing from Nairobi home
Monica Makhungu, 4, was last seen on October 1, 2016 next to their area of residence at Mukuru kwa Reuben Mpya kwa Reli.
Maureen Odiwuor | 4 years ago
Uhuru, Raila team to appeal BBI verdict
- Tuju: The 40 minutes that saved my life
- BBI promoters say House route the best option
- Backlash as elders settle on new entrant, Rusana, to succeed Obado
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges