Court allows repossession of land where Sh240m Funzi luxury hotel sits
Italian tycoon Alessandro Torriani argues that the land was private and had set Sh400,000 as compensation should there be any claim.
By Kamau Muthoni | 11 days ago
Family fights for chunk of island as residents adamant
The Saggaf family urged squatters to allow surveyors and security officers to facilitate adjudication of the 289 acres.
Patrick Beja | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession