Coming of age of Moses Kuria and what he sees in Uhuru, Ruto and Raila
Says he will not play second fiddle to UDA, and won’t vie for any seat next year to focus 100 percent on building a movement through Chama Cha Kazi.
By Nzau Musau | 4 days ago
What it takes to serve as an elder in Kuria shrine
The Kuria consider their shrines sacred, and any person who wishes to visit them must be vetted.
Anne Atieno | 17 days ago
Form Two student begs for school fees in city streets
- 2,040 bullets recovered from car in Nairobi
- Human body parts dumped from speeding car in Nyamira
- Ex-Sports CS Wario guilty of misuse of Sh54m Rio Olympics funds
By Paul Ogemba
- 60,000 secondary school teachers to be trained on CBC
- Lupita among best-dressed celebrities at The Met Gala