Kenya Maritime Authority lays ground for Sh1.8b complex
The Government is implementing projects to make the most out of marine resources, Transport Cabinet Secretary James Macharia has said.
By Philip Mwakio | 4 years ago
New regulations to let local firms share in Sh304b shipping profits
The national government plans to enact regulations to allow local firms to venture into the multi-million-shilling shipping business.
Benard Sanga | 4 years ago
Maritime Authority denies nepotism, mismanagement claims
The Kenya Maritime Authority has denied claims the state organization is chocking in corruption, mismanagement, nepotism and gross mismanagement, 48 hours after a picket by civil society activists on the agency's Mombasa office.
Mwangi Muraguri | 4 years ago
Slain KBC journalist Betty Barasa buried in Ngong
- Vroom away: Killer gang targeting bodaboda operators on the loose
- Man commits suicide few minutes after accident
- New curfew restrictions to run until May 29, state clarifies
- Investigators arrest another suspect in NLC officer’s murder probe
By Kamore Maina
- No pay hike for civil servants as State rejects Sh68b demand