JICA to train businesses on investment best practices
Africa Finance and Investment Forum (AFIF) 2017 will partner with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) to train entrepreneurs on preparing business plans.
By Maina Mwangi | 4 years ago
Japanese NGO boss inspects Sh2.2 billion water project
Japan International Co-operation Agency (JICA) Director General has visited Embu to assess the progress of a Sh2.2 billion water project funded by the organisation.
Joseph Muchiri | 4 years ago
DP Ruto pain over Uhuru-NASA plan
- Makueni MCA dies in a road accident
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha
- Protests as body of missing girl dumped near state agency staff quarters
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- China swamps Kenya with onions