Germany pumps in Sh300m for anti-explosives training centre
KDF has received Sh300 million from Germany for the construction of a modern centre, which is expected to thwart the threat posed by IEDs.
By Pkemoi Ng’enoh | 14 days ago
How donkeys have made war against terror more complex
Last month, a donkey carrying two AK-47 rifles and bomb-making materials was intercepted at Liboi. In remote regions of northern Kenya, donkeys....
Oscar Obonyo | 1 month ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism