Why Kikuyu praise and worship songs dominate Meru church services
Kananu: Since I started going to church 15 years ago, I realised almost all the songs were in Kikuyu.
By Phares Mutembei | 12 days ago
Emmy Kosgei: I didn’t want to become a pastor’s wife growing up
10 years ago, that statement would not have caused ears to perk up, but now it’s a thing of excitement as she switches between Kenya and Nigeria.
Jacqueline Mahugu | 2 months ago
Drama at Kabati Market as suspected thieves return stolen goods
- City preacher Godfrey Migwi dead after short illness
- Sh58m, 40 land parcels, 8 cars: Property gets KETRACO employee in trouble
- A tale of two cities: Why the Nairobi’s expat community inhabit a different universe
By Peter Kimani
- Traffic cop killed in matatu accident along Valley Road
- How short December rains will affect you