Former AG faults CS Macharia on multi-billion medical leasing deal
Former AG tells senators the then Health Minister and PS ignored his legal advice prior to signing contract with firms.
By Rawlings Otieno | 8 months ago
Former AG’s opinion on SGR ignored as Kitany queried deal
Prof Githu expressed concern the process could be abused while DP’s former chief of staff said the railway tender had anomalies.
Kamau Muthoni | 9 months ago
AG confirms Gachagua's executives don't need vetting
Attorney General Githu Muigai offered legal opinion to Governor Samuel Wamathai on the transition of power following the death of Governor Nderitu Gachagua.
Lydiah Nyawira | 4 years ago
Father of 17 pleads for help as life pushes him to the edge
By Faith Kutere
- Woman brutalised by police for flouting curfew rules
- Driver dies in speeding muguka Probox accident
- The gods must be crazy and have invaded Western Kenya
- Body of nine-year-old boy who went missing last week found
- Why private schools dropped