US-based Kenyan pastor charged with forgery of church papers
A Kenyan pastor based in the US was on Friday charged with two counts of forgery and conspiracy to commit a felony.
By Patrick Beja and Alloys Musyoka | 2 months ago
30-year-old woman pleads guilty to forging her twin's details
A 30-year-old woman has pleaded guilty to charges of using falsified details belonging to her twin sister while applying for a passport.
Muriithi Mugo | 4 months ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption