Ex-IEBC man admits clearing MP facing forgery charges
A former electoral commission official has admitted that he cleared Kapseret MP Oscar Sudi to contest without knowing he had fake academic papers.
Paul O Ogemba | 4 years ago
Michigan art dealer gets 3-plus years in prison for forgeries
A Michigan art dealer was sentenced on Thursday to more than three years in prison for engaging in what prosecutors said was an extensive scheme to sell fake works by renowned artists, including Pablo Picasso and Willem de Kooning.
Reuters | 4 years ago
From 295 KCPE marks to an A in KCSE
- BBI Bill sails through in Senate
- Why Kenya suspended flights to and from Somalia
- How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- KCSE: Kamusinga, Lugulu and Bunyore lead the pack in Western Kenya