Resolve fibre network deadlock to secure national benefits
The ministry had not renewed a contract between it and Telkom on the operation and management of Nofbi that lapsed in 2016.
By King'ori Choto | 1 month ago
Queries as ministry takes over national fibre project from struggling Telkom
Auditor General says there’s no evidence that taxpayers were getting value for their money.
Frankline Sunday | 2 months ago
Kinoti wants US detectives to join in Kenei killing probe
Kinoti also faulted Kenei’s seniors at Harambee House Annex for not immediately inquiring about the officer’s whereabouts.
Roselyn Obala and Cyrus Ombati | 1 year ago
How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- I scored B+ thanks to a stranger I met on Facebook
- Kenya bans flights to and from Somalia
By Mwangi Maina
- KCSE: Kapsabet, Alliance, Kenya High top nationally as academic giants return
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM