Equity Bank vs KCB supremacy battle intensifies amid Covid ravages
At the end of last year, 89 per cent of Equity’s bad loans were covered compared to 69 per cent for KCB.
By Wainaina Wambu and Dominic Omondi | 4 days ago
Court allows KRA to collect Sh18m from tycoon’s wife
The ruling is another win for the taxman in a protracted suit against Patrick Njiiru and his wife Leah.
Frankline Sunday | 5 days ago
Where is my kidney?
- Uhuru invites Suluhu to Kenya
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto