Alternative justice systems to ease case backlog, says Justice Ngugi
The age-old Alternative Justice Systems (AJS) found in all communities, received official recognition by the Judiciary in August 2020.
By Judah Ben-Hur | 3 days ago
Regional professionals offer to settle LSK wrangles
APSEA has offered to arbitrate between the warring parties to resolve the disputes once and for all.
Jennifer Anyango | 1 month ago
Dispute resolution desk set up to resolve cooperatives' wrangles
Agricultural-based rural cooperative societies that were on the verge of collapse due to leadership wrangles are set to be revived.
Titus Too | 2 months ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again