South Africa's Life Healthcare hit by cyber attack
South Africa's Life Healthcare said on Tuesday its southern African operation was hit by a cyber attack affecting its admissions systems and more.
By Reuters | 11 months ago
Financial institutions lose Sh30b in two years to cybercriminals
Financial institutions lost a staggering Sh30 billion to cybercriminals who hacked their systems in the last two years.
CYRUS OMBATI | 4 years ago
Court declares BBI referendum process illegal
- Son of former Kisumu mayor found dead
- The 17 issues at the heart of landmark ruling on BBI
- NMS closes public toilets in Nairobi CBD
- Man who helped ex-KDF officer dispose of kin bodies jailed for 5 years
By John Mbuthia
- Senior DCI officers reshuffled (list)
By Kamore Maina