New twist in Mumias lease deal as Tumaz, Sarrai battle over alleged contempt
The legal fights have deepened with a new application to jail Sarrai Group directors and the receiver-manager Ponangipalli Venkata Ramana Rao.
By Kamau Muthoni | 8 days ago
Dusit complex to be auctioned as court battle ends
Court battle over ownership of the Dusit D2 Complex ended at the High Court on Wednesday. The property has been under caveat since September of 2011.
Dominic Omondi | 9 days ago
Court quashes charges against man in 24 years’ succession battle for Sh2 billion estate
High Court has dismissed a case where a 52-year-old man had been accused of forging an affidavit to inherit Sh2 billion estate left by a tycoon.
Kamau Muthoni | 20 days ago
Win for ODM as Coast politicians ditch Ruto camp
- Raila: I’ve always known Uhuru to be a performer
- Archbishop Anyolo asks church leaders eyeing political seats to resign
By Betty Njeru
- Raila's big show in Thika stirs up Mt Kenya region
By Brian Otieno
- BBI could still haunt politicians ahead of polls
By Oscar Obonyo
- Zabron Singers' number 'Sweetie Sweetie' brings back memories of choirs