Curtains fall on one of East Africa's oldest fast food restaurants
Against the backdrop of Kenya’s independence in 1963, the late Sham Hubin opened a fast food joint in Nairobi’s Central Business District (CBD).
Frankline Akhubula | 1 month ago
Chicken Cottage restaurant expands footprint to East Africa market
Global restaurant chain Chicken Cottage has signed a franchising partnership agreement with Express Kitchen, a subsidiary of AAH Ltd...
Gerard Nyele | 4 months ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties