Camel derby helps in peace promotion, inter- communal relations
Communities from the four counties that are hardly hit by drought met up at Maralal during the annual International Camel derby.
By Jacinta Mutura | 2 years ago
Meet police boss who patrols the streets armed with Bible
He will preach and counsel armed bandits, but if push comes to shove, he will not hesitate to use his gun.
Caroline Chebet | 2 years ago
Maralal offers more than just camel derby
The annual international camel derby, which attracts locals and foreigners has made the town a popular destination. Other tourist attractions in the larger Samburu County include Samburu National Park, Maralal National Reserve and Buffalo Springs National Reserve.
Brigid Chemweno | 6 years ago
Postmortem reveals how Esther Wambui, whose body was found in suitcase, died
By Kamore Maina
- Matatu rams into Total petrol station, kills attendant, injures another
- Boys to men: Kalenjins living in Australia stick to their tradition
By Edward Kosut
- Judicial officer, Mombasa tycoons drawn into Nyali school land row
- Kenya Power launches smart metres to improve services
- Olekina: Mudavadi’s announcement will have no impact on 2022 polls