Two counties agree to end protracted row over unpaid Sh29.5m water bill
Kericho residents can now breathe a sigh of relief after Bomet County agreed to restore water supply despite an unpaid Sh29.5 million bill.
Harold Odhiambo | 3 months ago
Why Mulot in Bomet County is paradise for SIM swap fraudsters
In one of the latest accounts, a young man from the region was accused of obtaining Sh600,000 from a senior police officer.
Pkemoi Ng'enoh | 3 months ago
Mirema Drive shooting: Suspect in Samuel Mugota's murder surrenders
- Servers were opened, 'reveals' IEBC commissioner Justus Nyangaya
By Mate Tongola
- Come clean on your deal with Kingi, UDA leaders urge Ruto
By Patrick Beja
- Developing story: IEBC meets presidential aspirants
- Contractor to restore old lanes on Mombasa Road
- Kalonzo under pressure to return to Azimio fold