EU Commission head urges firms to promote more women to top positions
The president of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen, urged companies on Thursday to promote more...
By Reuters | 1 month ago
Naked billboards tell graphic story of firms struggling to make ends meet
Colourful advertisements that brightened roads and streets are no more, thanks to radical cuts in marketing and branding.
Peter Theuri | 10 months ago
Why Nanyuki has caught the eye of thirsty developers
“Business premises in Nanyuki are very expensive and people do not negotiate for the rents. We actually have a shortage in the town centre,”
Jacinta Mutura | 11 months ago
NTSA pursuing racing Subaru drivers
- Justice Nduma Nderi: What I will do when I become CJ
- Thika Road accident leaves two police offices injured
- Bad blood among Koinange kin derails 40-year-old succession battle
- Senior officer injured in road accident manning roadblock
By Mate Tongola
- How the Rwathia boys carved own corner at Nairobi bourse