With BBI on life support and proving to be a fragile bet, what’s next for political elite?
Whatever verdict the Court of Appeal returns on the BBI Bill, it is unlikely to save the initiative.
By Special Correspondent | 18 days ago
Ruto calls for unity, justice, strong institutions
Ruto said the country should be built on the foundation of institutions, a robust legislature, a performing executive and an independent judiciary.
Judah Ben-Hur | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession