Airlines, holiday companies ramp up pressure on Britain to ease travel rules
Europe’s biggest airline Ryanair and Manchester Airports Group on Thursday launched legal action to try to get the government to ease the rules.
By Reuters | 1 month ago
Proposed KQ merger plan now flies into huge turbulence
Government wants to merge loss-making airline with profit-making Kenya Airports Authority as subsidiaries to a holding company.
Roselyne Obala and Moses Nyamori | 1 year ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy