Obama lands in Vietnam to boost security, trade ties
US President Barack Obama landed in Vietnam late Sunday for a landmark visit capping two decades of rapprochement between the former wartime foes, as both countries look to push trade and check Beijing's growing assertiveness in the South China Sea.
By AFP | 5 years ago
In defence of Kenya’s Fourth Estate after Obama’s visit
The media is oft an easy scapegoat. In the aftermath of the GES, hordes of 'media analysts', have gone hammer and tongs on the Press over its handling of the just concluded GES 2015, yet another example of how media is easily made a scapegoat.
COSMAS BUTUNYI | 6 years ago
Honest matatu driver who returned Sh20,000 feted
- DP William Ruto donates Sh2m in Awendo, Migori, buys one umbrella at Sh20,000
By Brian Okoth
- Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
- Court throws out laws limiting top jobs to doctors
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Couple deported from China, charged with falsifying documents
- Wait for big announcement next week at Bomas, promises Gideon Moi
By Patrick Beja