Firm agrees to supply Africa with 400m Covid vaccine doses
The African Vaccine Acquisition Trust says many countries out of the 55 AU member states prefer the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Reuters | 11 days ago
Africa secures 400 million more COVID-19 vaccine doses
WHO Africa urges Tanzania to implement such measures, prepare vaccinations and share data despite opposition from President Magufuli
Reuters | 2 months ago
Where is my kidney?
- Uhuru invites Suluhu to Kenya
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto