Arsenal Warm weather training in Dubai (photos)
The Arsenal stars took a well-deserved break from their warm-weather training camp to go on a sightseeing tour of Dubai on Sunday.
Mesut Ozil, Bernd Leno, Ainsley Maitland-Niles and Shkodran Mustafi all visited the city's main landmarks and attractions.
A hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus ferried the Gunners stars about as they enjoyed panoramic views from the 150-metre high Dubai Frame.
Next, they travelled to the top of the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, which stands at a whopping 828-metres, before passing the Dubai canal.
Unai Emery has been putting his Gunners stars through their paces in the bright sunshine of the United Arab Emirates.
The Gunners' next competitive fixture is at home to Newcastle on the first Monday of April.
As things stand Arsenal are currently fourth in the Premier League after they beat Manchester United to leapfrog the Red Devils last time out.
- Premier League preview: Man City look to extend lead at top of table against WatfordFootball 1 month ago
- Man United celebrate Solskjaer's appointment by returning to top fourFootball 2 weeks ago
- Amina Mohamed: Will she fix the sports docket?Sports 1 month ago
- Fatuma Zarika beats Catherine Phiri at KICC [Photos]Boxing 3 weeks ago
- Arsenal: Wenger throws his support behind ArsenalFootball 1 month ago
- Classy Kubu helps millers sink Leos as Kabras Sugar go above KCBRugby 2 weeks ago
- Patrice Evra and Jerome Rothen clash after Man United winFootball 1 month ago