Arsenal Warm weather training in Dubai (photos)
The Arsenal stars took a well-deserved break from their warm-weather training camp to go on a sightseeing tour of Dubai on Sunday.
Mesut Ozil, Bernd Leno, Ainsley Maitland-Niles and Shkodran Mustafi all visited the city's main landmarks and attractions.
A hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus ferried the Gunners stars about as they enjoyed panoramic views from the 150-metre high Dubai Frame.
Next, they travelled to the top of the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, which stands at a whopping 828-metres, before passing the Dubai canal.
Unai Emery has been putting his Gunners stars through their paces in the bright sunshine of the United Arab Emirates.
The Gunners' next competitive fixture is at home to Newcastle on the first Monday of April.
As things stand Arsenal are currently fourth in the Premier League after they beat Manchester United to leapfrog the Red Devils last time out.
- Man City re-sign star defender Football 1 month ago
- Chelsea fans react after Lampard’s appointment as managerFootball 1 month ago
- Messi fumes at Copa America Football 1 month ago
- AFCON: Ighalo seeks to burst South African bubbleFootball 1 month ago
- Moussa Dembele makes Man Utd transfer decision amid Liverpool and Arsenal interestFootball 1 month ago
- Points to catch Safari Rally action today for freeSports 1 month ago
- Nemanja Vidic lined up for shock Man United returnFootball 1 month ago