ALSO READ: Head games: Matuta manenos
The short rains are upon us, don’t let them catch you off guard. Try this protective hairstyle that will tuck your ends away and allow you to quickly wear a cap or hood.
1. Comb your hair through and apply a bit of hair pomade.
2. Make a parting starting from the back going across in a curve then plait a cornrow.
3. Make another section starting from the middle of your head then plait another cornrow.
ALSO READ: Head games: The heat is on
4. Once you are done with plaiting, join the tips together, make one French braid, curve to the side and secure it with a hair styling pin.
5. Brush the hairline using a tail comb for a clean finish
Photos: Jenipher Wachie
Model: Mbaire King'ori
ALSO READ: Head games: Play with that mane
Make-up: Cathy Nderitu
Do not miss out on the latest news. Join the Eve Digital Telegram channel HERE.