• 2 courgettes
• 150g of prawns
• 2 red peppers
• 1 grated thumb of ginger
• 2 crushed garlic cloves
• 1 red chili (finely chopped)
• 2 limes
ALSO READ: Cooking habits that make you gain weight
• 2 spring onions
• 1 tbsp. of coconut oil
1. Use a julienne peeler or spiralizer to make courgette ribbons.
2. Heat the oil in a pan up to a medium heat. Chop up the spring onions and throw them in for a few minutes until golden brown.
3. Finely slice the pepper and add, stirring for two minutes, and then throw in the ginger, chilli and garlic.
4. Stir-fry for five minutes, and then add the courgette and prawns for three minutes until they are cooked through. Serve immediately with the fresh lime juice and sesame seeds.
SignUp For Newsletter
Get amazing content delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to our daily Newsletter.