• 2 courgettes
• 150g of prawns
• 2 red peppers
• 1 grated thumb of ginger
• 2 crushed garlic cloves
• 1 red chili (finely chopped)
• 2 limes
• 2 spring onions
• 1 tbsp. of coconut oil
1. Use a julienne peeler or spiralizer to make courgette ribbons.
2. Heat the oil in a pan up to a medium heat. Chop up the spring onions and throw them in for a few minutes until golden brown.
3. Finely slice the pepper and add, stirring for two minutes, and then throw in the ginger, chilli and garlic.
4. Stir-fry for five minutes, and then add the courgette and prawns for three minutes until they are cooked through. Serve immediately with the fresh lime juice and sesame seeds.
Do not miss out on the latest news. Join the Eve Digital Telegram channel HERE.