Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Ready In: 15 minutes
• 5 or 6 large potatoes, peeled
• ½ cup mayonnaise
• 1 clove garlic, finely crushed
• 1 white onion, chopped
• Salt & pepper to taste
1. Cut the potatoes in quarters and boil for about five minutes (don’t let them over cook). To test if they are ready, poke a skewer/knife through them. If it goes through they are ready. Drain the water and let them cool.
2. In a salad bowl, combine the mayonnaise and garlic, mix well, and add the onion, salt and pepper.
3. Add the potatoes to the dressing, and fold them into the dressing, until well coated.
4. Put the salad into the fridge.
ALSO READ: Six foods to eat during a bad stomach day
5. Serve chilled.
Do not miss out on the latest news. Join the Eve Digital Telegram channel HERE.