1. Submit to God as a husband. This will diminish your pride.
<p><b>Protect her as she gives you her all. Don't be her enemy or make her feel exposed to attacks and she will build with you and help you.</b></p><p><b>Do not silence her voice. She should feel at home enough to contribute her thoughts and ideas. Submission is not slavery.</b></p>
2. Have a vision of love that you communicate to her thatshe can submit to.
3. Give her clarity and security. Make her know that she isyour priority and focus. When a woman knows that her position is not threatened,she feels safe and pours herself to the relationship.
4. Be admirable. She will proudly follow your lead when youbear admirable qualities and character.
5. Love her up and water her emotions. Women respond to loveby giving love.
6. Do not dictate or Lord over her. Show her gentleness andconsistency. Let her walk by your side not suppressed under you.
7. Protect her as she gives you her all. Don't be her enemyor make her feel exposed to attacks and she will build with you and help you.
8. Do not silence her voice. She should feel at home enoughto contribute her thoughts and ideas. Submission is not slavery.
9. Avoid advice from men who are intimidating or takingtheir wives for granted. She is your responsibility, don't be misled.
How to submit to your husband
1. Submit to God as a wife. This will teach you humility.
2. Be hundred percent committed, not displaying doublemindedness. Participate in the marriage, don't leave everything to him. Useyour voice and your greatness as a helper.
3. Do not demean him or belittle the man that he is based onhis achievements or compare him with others.
4. Communicate that you are proud of him and you believe inhim. Don't show him you might be more excited with or prefer another man.
5. Inspire him and encourage him. Shouting at him orconstantly complaining will not bring out the best in him but only discourageshim.
6. Be gentle with him. Speak with a tone of peace and love.Respect him in private and in public.
7. Protect him and cover him. Don't gossip about him withothers. Don't mock him or give ammunition to others to bring him down.
8. Do not talk lowly of him or at him just because you havemoney, you are successful, you come from a privileged family or you think youare too beautiful to get any man. Do not bring about a gender war.
9. Avoid women who give wrong advice of fighting yourhusband to teach him a hard lesson, having a don't care attitude and who arenot pro-marriage.
© Dayan Masinde
In my book, MANHOOD SERIES, I walk with men through thejourney of understanding themselves and their woman.
In my other book, WOMANHOOD SERIES, I walk with womenthrough the journey of self-discovery and how to relate with the man.
To purchase the MANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde,MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word MAN and your email address tothe same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you todownload and read on your phone or computer.
To purchase the WOMANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde,MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word WOMAN and your email addressto the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you todownload and read on your phone or computer.