Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy
Several critics however say the projects have not directly benefited region’s residents, seek fairness in business.
By Joackim Bwana, Patrick Beja and Philip Mwakio | 10 hours ago
Garbage blocks families from visiting graves of departed kin
Residents have blamed the county government for allowing the dumping of waste at Kongowea Public Cemetery.
Joackim Bwana | 6 days ago
MP Jumwa did not shoot man dead, says forensic report
Jumwa’s defence team want the murder case against her withdrawn after the ballistics report linked Okuto to the shooting.
Joackim Bwana | 18 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy
- They were laid to rest together: When Covid snatches two brothers
- The good, bad and the ugly of IEBC recruitment