Opinion:Enforce rules to curb teacher absenteeism
Learners are often left to their own devices in the classroom and are greatly disadvantaged when they face the same examinations as their colleagues from well-run schools — particularly better structured private academies.
GATHENYA NJARAMBA | 4 years ago
Will Uhuru’s tour of European powerhouses form ‘arc of triumph’ against terrorism?
In their bilateral talks, President Kenyatta and his French counterpart Francois Hollande agreed to confront terror threats through sharing of intelligence and increased funding.
Gathenya Njaramba | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy