KPA expects slight operations interruption after Suez Canal blockage
Acting Managing Director Rashid Salim said the impact on port operations will be minimal.
By Fredrick Obura and Reuters | 20 days ago
CORD instructs lawyers to take up doctors’ case against State
CORD leader Raila Odinga said the coalition has instructed its lawyers to take up doctors’ case against the government after Court on Monday jailed union officials for refusal to call off strike.
Fredrick Obura and Reuters | 4 years ago
CAS positions not recognised by law: High Court
- Another Kiambu woman allegedly killed by lover
- Catholic priests among those arrested in Homa Bay for flouting Covid-19 rules
By James Omoro
- Ruto’s mumbo-jumbo on economy exposed ruling elite as out of touch
- Spurned man splits throat in public
- Man returns after 14 years to deal with news of his death
- Informers who paid for the truth with their lives
- Kitili Mwendwa: First Kenyan Chief Justice at 39