Lessons from farming ventures started with less than Sh10,000
THE STANDARD INSIDER
...it all boils down to passion and taking things in stride. - Four farmers on what it takes to succeed in agribusiness.
By Agnes Aineah | 9 months ago
Where is my kidney?
- Uhuru invites Suluhu to Kenya
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder