Video of Ugandan Pastor with a stamp from heaven goes viral
By Bosco Marita | March 11th 2019
If the biblical end of times signs is anything to go by, then folks prepare yourselves, because it is seemingly a matter of days.
With less than a fortnight ago since South African pastor, Alph Lukau had gone viral for resurrecting the dead, a Ugandan pastor has now emerged with a heavenly stamp that performs miracles with a mere mark.
In a video recording, a man identified as Kayongo Battimayo, allegedly with a difficulty in walking, is captured seeking divine intervention to enable him to walk from the pastor.
By a one-mark stamp on his wishes written on a manilla paper, the man was not only able to walk, but also run.
Social media users, however, scolded the miracle terming it “fake” as others called it business.
“These people make religion look like a joke really sad,” Said Petersen Ismail on facebook.
With social media being abuzz with a litany of shocking stories of fake miracles it still remains debatable why people have still remained susceptible.
Here's the video; (COURTESY)
Thursday notebook: Team Kenya outfit is popular in Tokyo
- Olympics: Kimeli to stage lone battle in 5,000m final
- Kenyans have Faith in chase for 1,500m gold
- Will Kenya’s star women marathoners deliver at 2020 Tokyo Olympics?
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession