VIDEO: Akorino dancer removes veil to hype her wedding
| Dec 19th 2018 | 1 min read
An Akorino emcee has set tongues wagging after taking the role of hyping her own wedding.
Lily Karima, mesmerised the guests at her wedding when she removed her veil and engaged in the famous ‘shaku shaku’ dance.
A video posted on Facebook by Sarah Williams shows Karima leading her bridal team in the dance holding a moicrophone. The crowd cheers her on.
Karima is part of an Akorino dance group and has featured in many media interviews.
'Shaku Shaku' dance is popular in the Nigerian music industry.
And it seems people can just get over it. It has become a growing trend and for now, there is no sign that it will die down anytime soon.
There are no shortcuts to building an empireWhen you’re doing what you love, you don’t feel the strain as much as you probably should.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Ringa Boys High School on the spot over student's death
By James Omoro
- Ngilu and Musila in talks over top seat
- Court blocks two children born out of wedlock from inheriting step-father's property
By Daniel Chege
- Oscar Sudi was not our student, ex-Highway Secondary School principal testifies
By Paul Ogemba
- Why Wiper isn't about to sever ties with Azimio
- Samuel Mugota: Wife reveals puzzling details of man shot dead at Mirema