Audit report: 17 parastatals fail to repay Sh218b loan arrears
Total outstanding parastatal loans reached Sh921 billion as of June 2021. Treasury says Kenya Railways owes Sh473 billion in legacy debt, but the corporation puts the figure at Sh275 billion.
By Frankline Sunday | 4 days ago
Self-management: Why assessing it is important for an organised society
Disorganisation seems to be our bane. Most of our systems don’t seem to work, partly the reason corruption has thrived.
Antoney Luvinzu | 2 months ago
'Rich' Samuel Mugota was into Sim-swapping, bank fraud, DCI say
By Fred Kagonye
- Nairobi Railway project to begin in two months
- The Wangechi we knew, KIMC students remember teen killed in Kiambu
By David Njaaga
- Why Uhuru will not be campaigning for Raila Odinga
- Teen pilot reaches Kenya in round the world quest
- How 3 men whose IDs were found in Samuel Mugota's car 'lost Sh810,000'