After investments, 2021 turns into pain for Jua Kali artisans
As caution was thrown to the wind, lots of innovations worth millions of shillings aimed at mitigating Covid have run into disuse.
By Peter Theuri | 9 days ago
Why Kenya’s strong economic growth is not matched by jobs
Data shows most employment is in the informal sector that hardly gets government policy support and a regular income is not guaranteed.
Dominic Omondi | 30 days ago
Sonko: Man who lived in a glass house and dared to throw stones
- Mother of two pleads guilty of killing husband
- The fathers built River Road, their sons built Upper Hill
- Elders divided over Obado plan to quit ODM
By James Omoro
- Mike Sonko: Son of strict mother who enjoyed being with people
By Benard Sanga
- The rise and fall of Mike Sonko