Transfer of government functions
The Constitution 2010 created two tiers of government that came into effect after the March 2013 General Election. The advent of devolution, therefore, demanded that some administrative functions and assets be moved from the national to the county governments.
By The Standard | 5 years ago
Senate wants Transition Authority term extended by two years
Senate has published a Bill seeking to amend sections of the Constitution to extend the term of the Transitional Authority (TA) by two years.
Rushdie Oudia | 6 years ago
Wiper party heads to court to nullify Azimio pact
- Girl who excelled in KCPE herds goats over lack of fees
- Ruto names Gachagua as running mate ahead of polls
- DCI identify suspect in KIMC student murder
- Teenager kills 10 in live-streamed racial attack in supermarket
- Perils of wash-wash, State capture and graft confirm Wanjiku's fears
By Edward Buri