Senate wants Transition Authority term extended by two years
Senate has published a Bill seeking to amend sections of the Constitution to extend the term of the Transitional Authority (TA) by two years.
Rushdie Oudia | 5 years ago
County duties should not be returned to national government, Transitional Authority says
Transitional Authority (TA) chairperson Kinuthia Mwangi has accused those seeking to have healthcare reverted to national government as unreasonable.
Kennedy Okwach | 5 years ago
Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina
- City carjacking: DCI warn drivers over gang stealing vehicle parts
- Siaya nurse arrested for allegedly defiling minor
- Weatherman: More rains, thunderstorm expected in coming days
- Raila's change of tack that has seen Nyanza reap benefits