Bill to ensure public open spaces get title deeds to avert grabbing
Nairobi County Assembly is banking on issuance of title deeds to public open spaces to keep away land grabbers.
By Josphat Thiong’o | 6 hours ago
Nairobi public open spaces to get title deeds to avert grabbing
Nairobi County Assembly is banking on the issuance of title deeds to public open spaces to keep away land grabbers.
Josphat Thiong'o | 15 hours ago
Coast residents in last-minute rush to file land claim papers
It has emerged that the number of cases filed at the Coast — one of the areas adversely affected by land injustices - is negligible.
Bernard Sanga and Patrick Beja | 1 month ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism