WHO to issue findings on Congo sexual abuse investigation by end August
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesu said any abusive behaviour was totally incompatible with WHO's mission.
By Reuters | 4 months ago
U.S. reverses stance, backs giving poorer countries access to COVID vaccine
Biden voiced his support for a waiver - a sharp reversal of the previous U.S. position - in remarks to reporters.
Reuters | 5 months ago
India backs WHO’s call on China to share comprehensive COVID-19 origins data
Tedros, who has been accused of complacency towards China, has hardened his tone acknowledging concerns about China’s refusal to share raw data
Standard Reporter | 6 months ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again