High Court declares police officer’s transfers unconstitutional
In the landmark decision, the court said the officer illustrated a case of unmitigated harassment through "frequent and unjustified deployment.
By Ndungu Gachane | 1 month ago
Five police recruits arrested in Embakasi over fake certificates
The five have been training for two months after joining the service on March 1.
Mireri Junior | 3 months ago
Administration Police Service announces reporting dates for new recruits
Police recruits selected to join Administration Police Service have been advised on new report dates starting from Friday.
Cyrus Ombati | 5 years ago
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat