Make free education a reality to level playing ground for all our children
The government should make education - the greatest equaliser – truly free, and stop the cycle of poverty that is being unfairly blamed on witchcraft.
By Alexander Chagema | 25 days ago
Poverty stands between two sisters and their future
Two siblings who scored 413 and 378 marks in last year’s KCPE examinations have not joined Form One for lack of fees.
Alexander Chagema and Jackline Inyanji | 1 month ago
Not even KCPE and KCSE grades could set apart identical twins
Five years ago, twins Chelsea Sagala and Brook Sagala scored 380 marks in their KCSE at Kakamega Hill School Junior.
Lynn Kolongei | 1 month ago
IEBC appeals order on MP Sabina's summons
- Safari rally fans warned over condom shortage in Naivasha
- KRA auctions abandoned goods worth Sh39.6m at Mombasa port
- Over 250,000 students to join higher learning institutions
- UK-based engineer takes aunt to court for 'grabbing' his land in Nairobi
By Paul Ogemba
- Cold weekend ahead as temperatures hit below 10 degrees
By Betty Njeru