'Our blood is boiling': Victims angry as son of dictator closes in on Philippine presidency
Rivals of the family say the presidential run is an attempt to rewrite history, and change a narrative of corruption and authoritarianism associated with his father's era.
By Reuters | 12 days ago
Philippines raises minimum age of sexual consent to 16
A joint 2015 study by UNICEF and the Center for Women's Resources showed seven of 10 rape victims in the Philippines were children.
Reuters | 2 months ago
Philippines' Pacquiao to fight drugs 'the right way' if elected president
Pacquiao said he will welcome an international probe into President Rodrigo Duterte's bloody war on drugs if elected, and promised to fight narcotics.
Reuters | 3 months ago
No, Samia Suluhu, Kamala Harris have not congratulated Martha Karua
- Kalonzo Musyoka leaves Azimio la Umoja, to run for president
- Gachagua nomination: Kindiki to issue statement
- Why Moses Wetang'ula can rest easy in the Kenya Kwanza power line-up
By Oscar Obonyo
- Raila picks Karua as running mate in August polls
- Virility problems? Try onions
HEALTH & SCIENCE