Covid-19: Even medics were scared, they feared death
HEALTH & SCIENCE
Covid-19 presents substantial indirect risks to people with diabetes through disruptions in healthcare and lifestyle factors.
By Mercy Kahenda | 1 month ago
Kalonzo says deregistering doctors union is unconstitutional
You have no powers to deregister the doctor's trade union, former Vice president Kalonzo Musyoka has told the national and county governments.
Geoffrey Mosoku | 4 years ago
Doctors to paralyse activities in private hospitals for 48hrs
Private doctors in Mombasa have vowed to paralyse activities in private hospitals for 48hrs starting from Wednesday midnight in solidarity with their colleagues who have been put behind bars.
Mercy Asamba | 4 years ago
Three meetings held in Mount Kenya to lay strategy for the presidency
- Share dossier on six judges with the public, Raila tells Uhuru
- Pain as families seek help to trace kin's bodies in the Gulf
- Form 2 student among suspects arrested over Southern Bypass robberies
- Bring it on, Ruto challenges Raila and Kalonzo
By Allan Mungai
- Sauti Sol’s Bien and wife deny open relationship talk