Lobby raps executive on massive public looting, resource wastage
An accountability lobby has decried wanton plunder of public resources. National Taxpayers Association (NTA) coordinator Martin Napisa expressed concern that misuse of taxpayers’ money as revealed in the Auditor General’s report is a damning indictment on an executive that rose to power on the promise of cutting back corruption.
Dominic Omondi | 5 years ago
Taxpayers association launches app to monitor use of devolved funds
The National Taxpayers Association (NTA) has launched a mobile application that will help citizens monitor how devolved funds like County Funds and Constituency Development Fund (CDF) are utilised, in a move aimed at enabling citizens to participate in promoting good governance.
Standard Reporter | 6 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession