Lobby raps executive on massive public looting, resource wastage
An accountability lobby has decried wanton plunder of public resources. National Taxpayers Association (NTA) coordinator Martin Napisa expressed concern that misuse of taxpayers’ money as revealed in the Auditor General’s report is a damning indictment on an executive that rose to power on the promise of cutting back corruption.
Dominic Omondi | 5 years ago
Taxpayers association launches app to monitor use of devolved funds
The National Taxpayers Association (NTA) has launched a mobile application that will help citizens monitor how devolved funds like County Funds and Constituency Development Fund (CDF) are utilised, in a move aimed at enabling citizens to participate in promoting good governance.
Standard Reporter | 6 years ago
Mwananchi Credit goes after Waititu's vehicles
- Sonko: Man who lived in a glass house and dared to throw stones
- KCSE candidate explodes with rage after ‘mwakenya’ snatched
By Fred Kibor
- Elders divided over Obado plan to quit ODM
By James Omoro
- Confusion at KPA over recruitment of new MD
- Court fines Moses Kuria Sh75,000 for flouting curfew rules