NBK posts 19 percent net profit growth in first quarter
Total operating costs during the quarter remained relatively flat at Sh2.09 billion, compared to Sh2.11 billion over a similar period in 2020.
By Fredrick Obura | 3 months ago
University of Eldoret salary account frozen in pay row
Judge orders more than Sh268 million held until two senior staff are paid after unfair dismissal.
Julius Chepkwony | 1 year ago
Happy ending for brave Form Two student begging for school fees on city streets
- Governor Hillary Barchok taken to task over hiring staff from the same community
- Kenya Power board kicked out of House as key meeting aborts
- Governor Chepkwony now opposes James Finlay's move to sell flower farm
By Nikko Tanui
- Woman dies while reporting ‘stubborn’ daughter to police
By Brian Okoth
- Officer arrested over link to 2,040 bullets found in Embakasi car
By Jael Mboga