No bumps, no junctions: How the Nairobi Expressway saves you time
Just a smooth cruise from one end of the city to another in 15 or so minutes.
GAA | 21 days ago
From accidental ride to early conversion: Why the expressway could bring positive change
Last Saturday I drove to the city centre, for the first time this year, using the old Mombasa Road, as other motorists flew past on the new Nairobi Expressway.
Peter Kimani | 1 month ago
Rename Thika Superhighway, Times Tower and others after Kibaki
- Murathe wants Raila to legalise bhang if he wins August polls
- Martha Karua downplays 'iron lady' tag on international media
- Meru man hangs on CS Peter Munya's helicopter
- Bishop uses birthday gifts to build granny a house
- Kabogo: I have moved on from Kenya Kwanza 'sibling rivalry'